Monday, September 1, 2008

The last four months.

I didn't have time for a blog entry. I was 'busy' for four months. So much has happened since April 14, that it's not even funny.

I found Sana. I don't know if found is the right word, because she was always there haha, but yeah, everything happened so fast. After aptil, all I could think of was visiting Dubai so I could see her again, and damn Dubai and those 15 days were just awesome. Putting that into words is dumb. I don't want to. I won't.

Where I stand now is what has made me make this post I guess. I have all the time on me right now. University doesn't start for another month, Sana has moved to Florida, and I'm alone all day, doing nothing but sitting online, waiting for WAPDA to strike, and then waiting to come back online. Or I'm watching movies and concerts on my pc. Life is...ahh well.

I've realized Sundus and I have become friends again. Like the old times. We bitch about people like the old days, and maybe that's because we both have shitloads of time on our hands haha. So yeah Sundus, woohoo!

Fraz, I love you. In a non-gay way as I always say. You're one of the..no. You're THE most patient and sweet guy I've come across, and I pray you get what you want man. I sincerely hope everything works out for you. You're amazing. An angel among bitches like me and sundus.

That's about it. I'm turning emo gradually. Without a job, university, fun, and my babe, there's nothing to really laugh about anyway. I hope Ramadan brings with it the entertainment that it always did in Lahore, with people going all islamic on eachother's ass in the most random places and times.

No comments: