Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting a C.

The last semester has been full of shitty stuff. I never thought I would be witnessing so much shit in just 4 months. It normally used to happen in a year or something, that much shit. But times have changed. One of my best mates screwed me and left me, and I don't why. My parents finally decided that I am an asshole and have nothing to do with my family, and I got a C in my Advanced Writing course.

About Omer, the mate gone nuts, I can say nothing. I hope you stay happy dude. And then rot in hell and get your ass whipped by Satan.

About my parents, I don't mind I guess. Things will get normal some day I guess/hope. The restaurant trip last week did actually seem like a positive sign.

About the C Grade. Runeela Jalal, you are one unworthy piece of horse crap, and you know that. I write amazing stuff, I write poetry in class, I direct a play, and you give me a C. You will one day get what you deserve, bitch. It's people like you, who have screwed the education system of Pakistan. If there's a God, I'm sure He is watching. Be careful RJ. Every bitch has her day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe *wicked grin*. Right comments. These people deserve nothing less. To the gallows.... :)

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Pliss update blog moar often.

<3

S.

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Runeela Jalal. You are in trouble.